Sunday, April 11, 2010

Je retourne!

I've been dying to come back to the "Blogging World"! This week has been one of the craziest weeks of my life between work, school work, visa applications, being barricaded between books over French Literature, etc. Any way, there are only 4 more weeks of school, Thank God! I would probably cry if I needed to write another 10-page paper within 10 days in FRENCH, but that's over! Now to focus on the important stuff such as cleaning my room because it looks like the Tasmanian Devil has been living here for the past month, more school work and of course blogging! I hope everyone had a spectacular Easter weekend and that the airs of spring make you giddy and excited for blossoming flowers and the ability to eat on patios and sip on some iced tea, as I am doing now.

Love you all and see you soon.. : ) promise!

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment