Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eastern Germany

So, after 9 hours in a car and being talked to in German for 4 days I came back with an awesome experience. There will be several blog posts about this trip and plus the most promised swiss pictures that I haven't gotten around to because I have been to busy doing other things.. hehe. Anyway... we went to Eastern Germany.. I don't remember the town it was really small where we stayed but we went to a Castle in Glauchau. Anyway here are the pictures from the castle!


I loved the lighting here!

One of my obsessions: Books!

I thought this was pretty awesome.

I love doors with Ivy everywhere!

Who wouldn't love to walk on these streets everyday... just one thing... it's super hard in heels, trust me! 

I felt like I was in a fairy tale in the woods somewhere!


naoma*

No comments:

Post a Comment