Monday, October 11, 2010

Love/Hate


I have been having a love/hate relationship with France so far. I love that I am here… I hate that I’m not fluent yet! I love the food here, I hate that I don’t have time to cook it everyday! I love the people I’ve met here, I hate that I have to go to school instead of hang out with them! I love learning about French culture and literature, I hate having to sit in class for two hours! Etc… as you see the list can go on.

I just have to keep reminding myself that it doesn’t all happen at once, it’s going to take some time to get used to another culture, another language takes time to conquer, that life isn’t all play, I have to remember a lot of things!

Even though this is kind of a complaining blog, the love part of the relationship is still winning!


I miss you all!

naoma*

No comments:

Post a Comment