Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thirty before 30!

Why hello old friends,


It has been a long long time, and I am sorry for that. But Summer has begun for me so you shall see me quite a bit more in this neck of the woods. 


As my 24th birthday is approaching, I decided to make a Thirty before 30 list! Now, this is an intensive list so be prepared. 






1 - Ride in a Hot Air Balloon.
2 - Ride the Transiberian Train 
3 - Learn Italian [my fifth language] 
4 - Get a new car [this is only valid if I do not end up living in Europe.]
5 - Go back to Paris.
6 - Live in Europe 
7 - Start my career / become a successful designer.
8 - Take more videos of my life.
9 - Grand Canyon trip.
10 - Roadtrip with my 'girl friends'
11 - Ride a Gondola in Venice.
12 - Go on a cruise. 
13 - Go to India! 
14 - Go to Carnival in Rio de Janeiro 
15 - Own a pair of Chanel Shoes
16 - Ride a Camel in Egypt.
17 - Learn how to make my own wine.
18 - Go to a music festival
19 - Go to an Opera in Vienna
20 - Learn more about French cuisine.
21- Write a book [more like an outline]
22 - Visit the Parthenon in Greece.
23 - Get my palm read.
24 - Be a maid of honor
25 - Ride an elephant
26 - See a Broadway musical
27 - Finance my student loans
28 - Fly a kite
29 - Blog more
30 - Never let fear get in the way of something grand. 


Do you have a list like this? I believe everybody should. 


naoma*

No comments:

Post a Comment