Monday, May 31, 2010

Last day in my apartment.

So... today is getting rid of the rest of my stuff and cleaning up... not too shabby. It's really sad... 16 more days until Europe.. this is crazy.. I still don't believe it. I cannot believe that I have about 8 boxes to my name and out of those 8 boxes 4 of them are filled with books.

Tonight will be the first night to stay at my Aunt's house in a long long long time... it is kind of weirdo to be going back home for the first time in years. I am very excited about moving and getting my life going but so terrified...

Well, setting all that aside... is it just me or has everybody been falling in love, getting married and having kids lately? I see it everywhere... it scares me!

I guess I should stop procrastinating and do something about my apartment and start cleaning!!

'til a few days ;)


naoma*

No comments:

Post a Comment