Friday, June 18, 2010

I AM HERE!

Well, I have arrived safely to Tenerife, The Canary Islands ( Spain ). After taking a puddle jumper from OKC to DC 2 and a half hours, large plane from DC to Madrid 9 hours, Layover for 4 hours, Madrid to Tenerife 3 hours... Finally after 22 hours of traveling we arrived to Paradise!!! The Canary Islands are amazing and I could never imagine leaving here... but France awaits ;) So far I have had typical food ( which is amazing )  Canarian beer... which is delicious, and have walked for hours on end... and when you think all is over... time to go out and party. We saw this horrible band which I felt like pulling a Van Gogh and cutting off my ears and mailing them to the god awful band. However, then we saw this great little group called The Bikini Invaders, 2 men going crazy with smoke and lights and electronic rockish music which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! So far my first day of vacation has been spectacular... pictures to come. ;)

naoma*

No comments:

Post a Comment