Monday, November 8, 2010

Let's talk about the weather!


  This morning I woke up to my windows being covered in condensation. Now, this isn’t the first time this has happened, far from it. This has been going on for about a month and a half now. Yet today was different. I woke up early today to do a few things before class, I know shocker! As I was putting on my boots and getting my things together all while listening to jolly ol’ xmas carols, I started to think “It’s almost the mid of November & I’ve been seeing Xmas decorations go up… but this year will be different for me, as if it hasn’t been already.”

  As soon as I walked out the door, I felt the cold be a different type of cold. Not the normal one, it was the Oklahoma December Cold. The one where the winter frost bites at your nose and it hurts to open your eyes in the wind. Its that cold! I see the girls using their boyfriends as their shields against the wind. Everyone is bundled up and Scarves aren’t fashion accessories anymore, they are necessities, every person has them. Boots aren’t to be cute, they are needed! I pretty much live in London! It’s grey, rainy, & cold most days. But it’s okay, because it has really made me appreciate the sunshine days here! 

<3 naoma

No comments:

Post a Comment