Friday, December 17, 2010

Half Point Part II

Within these past six months I have met so many wonderful people! This last week I have had to say good bye to most of these people that have been so dear to my heart… most of them probably to never see again in my life. Don’t you find that weird, I’ve never really had an experience like this where you just say; “Good bye, have a nice life!” because you know that you will never-ever see them again. We are so scattered around the world. Its actually really depressing… sure in life we always meet people and know that we won’t always see them for the rest of our lives but you never know when the friendship, acquaintance just drops off. Now, I know. It is harder… You have no idea how many times I have heard “Well, good bye… hope you have a nice life!” this past week. All the moments that are cherished and all the laughs shared… well, I’m just saying.. you know who you guys are and you will always hold a very dear place in my heart.

naoma* 

No comments:

Post a Comment