Friday, December 31, 2010

Traveling Part II



Traveling is like an addiction. Once you travel its like you can’t stop… you start collecting pictures of places you want to go, or if you are like me you collect the Travel Books and read them in spare time. I know. Who actually does that? Well me, at the young age of 22 I have been to 12 countries and various cities. I have covered most of western Europe and North America. You would think I would be satisfied but I’m not. Here are my top travel places that I HAVE to go to within the next five years::

-India
-China
-Greece
-Argentina
-Egypt

What are the places you dream of going to? And why those places?


P.S. I hope everybody has a wonderful New Year! :) This is where I'm going to be tonight. I am über excited! 


naoma*

No comments:

Post a Comment