Monday, March 21, 2011

Wine Tastings. Biarritz.

The saturday of our trip, we ventured on a mini wine tasting/learning tour. It was quite fun, a bit cold though. We went to the first Chateau [seen below] that specific Chateau had 10 bathrooms, could you believe that!? I can't. The scenery was unbelievable. There was one Chateau, as you will see below, that took my breath away. I felt like I was walking up to Mr. Darcy's house, it was quite magical. After learning a lot about red wines, and do not worry I will not bore you with details. H and I decided to rent a car and drive down to the Coast. Biarritz was our destination. It was a wonderful Sunday drive and we saw the beach and suffered the torments of the weather, rain. Yet, it was still a beautiful little city that I would love to go back and visit. Tomorrow regular posts shall continue.. sorry for being so lame with my posts lately.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Never have I ever gone to the beach and walked on the beach with shoes on. I shall always be barefoot. Cold or Hot. It's sand and feel amazing between your toes. I had sand in my shoes for two days after this lovely trip. I loved it.

naoma*

No comments:

Post a Comment