Thursday, July 28, 2011

Journal Entry no. 4


July 8th, 2011
America is making me a morning person. I woke up at 7 a.m. yesterday and today at 6:15 a.m. I can’t believe it! Yesterday when I woke up I thought I was in a dream and wasn’t quite sure where I was… it was really freaky. I also drove a car for the first time in 13 months! Now, talk about disaster. I eventually got the hang of things.

Today I started moving into the Condo. It is crazy to have a space so big. I have no idea how I am going to fill it up. I have a small selection of books, and even smaller selection of DVD’s, lots of postcards, one picture, and a Paris mug. Insane! Everything that is at my disposal so far is moved in. I’ve got all my paintings hanging; they’re all of the Eiffel Tower. So it’s like a French sanctuary. I have all my clothes hanging up; I didn’t even realize that I had seven coats! I love having a closet, an actual bathroom, and a proper kitchen! However, I’m terrified of living in such a big place all by myself. Everyone has different lives, working, boyfriends, other friends… Which is normal! I can’t wait to get my life back to normal, or whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment