Monday, July 25, 2011


Chères Amis,

I have been awfully bad at keeping up with this blog, I am terribly sorry. However, I have been keeping up with my journal… so not all is lost. I plan on publishing a few of my own journal entries here for you to read all about the adventures amuck’ Europe.

I am afraid to say, I am back in the good ol’ U S of A. Exciting? Not quite. I will start by going backwards until I last left you hanging. I’m sure most of you by now have actually already forgotten about this blog. But dear friends, I have many experiences yet to share with you. Although I no longer am in Europe I still have many things to tell you… I still have many memories of the beloved continent where I spent 13 straight months of my life. I hope you are as excited about this literary adventure as much as I am to share it with you, who ever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment