Monday, July 25, 2011

Journal Entry no. 2


*Read these before reading this entry::
                             Bienvenue
                             Journal Entry no.1


July 5th, 2011.
            This is so depressing, my last day in Europe. I’m excited to see everyone once more but I’m not excited to leave everyone here! I feel like these people are such a major part of me. How am I supposed to go back and act like nothing has happened? I guess that’s what I’m mainly worried about. I’m in love with Madrid. Madrid is such a lively, beautiful city, which kind of reminds me of Mexico which is so nice… I want to move here.
Part II:
            This really sucks. I just finished packing. I really don’t want to go… could they give me one more extra day? Oh well! Last night in Europe, it’s all or nothing! I shall write tomorrow, especially since I will be on a 9 ½ hour flight and I will probably be bored. Actually I know I will be!           

No comments:

Post a Comment